Monday, December 14, 2015

CHI LIMITED EDITION PRO TOUCH SCREEN BLOW DRYER

SOOOO, ugh.. my fabulous Paul Mitchell blow dryer finally left me in and went to blow dryer heaven. OMG so sad. I mean that baby carried me through beauty school and was so quiet, fast drying, and all around amazing. Now she's DEAD! So, traumatic. The devastation that came across my face when I realized she was gone and I wasn't going to get an amazing blow out that day, was unreal. SMH

             REST IN PEACE

Well, after I left my state of shock n moved into acceptance I went a did a gig n treated myself to the the Limited Edition Hot Pink Chi TOUCH SCREEN Breast Cancer Awareness Blow Dryer. 
I have to say some things I love about it and in other ways I wish I could resurrect my PM dryer from the grave. 

Let's go for the Pros first of my new bff.  Ok. I absolutely LUV the touchscreen capability. It feels so futuristic. Like my iPhone. It's so cool n easy to use. 
Next, the drying time is about equal to that of my prior dryer . Us girls on the go need a speedy dry so we can hit the streets. 
As far as the quietness of the tool well, it kinda sounds off if u know what I mean. Not a quiet styler, but not outrageously loud either. Remember, I'm comparing this to my old dryer I was in a long term relationship with so these are just my thoughts.
I also noticed my hair came out much straighter with the Paul Mitchell dryer.  Being a girl of many races I need a dryer that'll dry and straighten out all these curls. 
But my number one complaint is that it DOES not work well with those inexpensive
comb blow dryer attachments from sallies and the little corner hair shops. I go through those like PANTIES and I love them. So, currently I have to hold my comb attachment onto the the square barrel of the dryer. #gettingoldQuick
And last but not least its kinda big for me. But I do feel like a Power Ranger when i use it. LOL-
                                                                 

All in all I think my new bff is a great tool n I like it, but I do feel like she'll be handed down to my daughter very soon. Cute little investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment